Article VI - Property Restrictions
1. Only one single family dwelling together with incidental outbuildings shall be erected on each lot.
2. Lot size shall be a minimum of one (1) acre with a one hundred twenty-five (125) foot frontage.
3. Temporary structures, trailers, basements, tents, shacks, garages, barns or other buildings shall not be used on any Lot at any time as a residence, either temporarily or permanantly.
4. The construction of a dwelling shall be completed within one year from the date of commencement, and landscaping shall be completed within one year from the completion of dwelling.
5. No fences shall be erected or shrubbery planted so as to create blind or dangerous approaches to street.
6. No noxious or offensive activities shall be carried on upon any lot, nor shall anything be done thereon which may become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood.
7. No animals, livestock or poultry of any kind shall be raised, or kept on any Lot except that dogs, cats or other household pets may be kept provided they are not kept or maintained for any commercial purpose and do not create a nuisance.
8. These restrictions shall run with, and bind the land, and shall inure to the benefit of and be enforceable by the Association, or the Owner of any land subject to this Declaration, their respective legal representatives, heirs, successors and assigns, for a term of ten (10) years from the date this Declaration is recorded, after which time said restrictions shall be extended for successive periods of ten (10) years unless an instrument signed by the then Owners of two-thirds (2/3) of the Lots has been recorded, agreeing to change said restrictions in whole or in part, and provided that written notice of the proposed change is sent to every Owner at least ninety (90) days in advance of any action taken.
9. Enforcement of these restrictions shall be by any proceedings at law or in equity against any person or persons violating or attempting to violate any covenant or restriction, either to restrain violation or to recover damages, and failure by the Association or any Owner to enforce any covenant or restriction herein contained shall in no event be deemed a waiver of the right to do so thereafter.